[lektrik_flyers] R/C Meeting, Sat Dec 1

  • From: "Gene Hatfield" <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@mmx.swatco.com>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 18:51:04 -0600

Hi Guys,  We have our meeting for Nov and Dec on Dec 1.
We will have a short business meeting as we will be
selling the 15 to 20 airplanes and misc which belonged
to Dick Risk. I can't list all the planes by name, but lets
say they will be BARGAINS !!!!!   The proceeds will go
to our treasury so please try to attend and participate
in the sale. We have them stached at various locations
since the Son wanted them out of the house ASAP so
he could list the house for sale.

If you have a plane to sell, bring it, but remember you will
competeing against some cheap ones. Jim Reed has sent
notices to 7 different clubs concerning the sale.

                                             Please attend,   Gene