[lektrik_flyers] Re: Gutless wonder

  • From: Bill Beavers <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 05:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Wish I could go fly with you guys, but I will be out
of town Friday and Saturday.  The earliest I can
probably fly is Sunday afternoon.  Have fun.  Take
pictures if you can.  I need some more for the
website.

--- David Irwin <david.irwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> David....................You going to Clinton? I
> have my Matt Chapman 580
> Flatout ready to fly.
>
> David Irwin

Bill Beavers
Director of Technology
Vilonia School District
beaversb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://vilonia.k12.ar.us

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,