[lektrik_flyers] Conway RC Assn...details and meeting times

  • From: <kboling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 6:58:09 -0500

thanks for the plugs guys...

CRCA has their monthly meeting on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. it is usually
held at Smitty's BBQ as stated. if you are already on our email list, you have
been receiving meeting notices and copies of the minutes. if you would like to
be added to our list (no charge), send me an email off list
(kboling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and I will add you...

show up by 6:30 if you want to eat with us, otherwise meeting starts at
7:00...no pressure to join. if you do, 10$ gets you in for the first year, 20$
after that...
Ken

---- Bill Beavers <bill.beavers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the correction Tray.  Btw, I think the Conway group meets at
> Smitty's BBQ on Tuesday nites but I do not remember if it is monthly or
> more often.  Ken want to post here and let some of the new guys get up to
> speed on when you meet so they can come and get involved?

by a fellow member.  If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv,
please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and
follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list.  Should this not work
for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you
wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest
available opportunity. Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy being a
member of the lektrik flyers.