[lektrik_flyers] Re: BBQ Flyday

  • From: John Gray <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 10:16:32 -0400

Hi Bill,

Sounds great, Ross and I will be there.  I am not sure if the girls will
come along.  I
know my mother will attend.

I will brings some buns, patties, tomatos, pickles and lettuce. Oh, and
some drinks.

I will hopefully have my new planes (WIld Cat and Fancy Foam Edge)) ready
to run plus some upgrades on my
Slinger and Glider.  Ross is flying his Eagle great right now.  Best I have
seen him fly.

Looking forward to it.  I hope the weather holds.

John G