[lektrik_flyers] Re: 9/14-9/15

  • From: Joel Dean <deanjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:40:21 -0500

I enjoyed my first flight at Beaverfork.  The wind was perfect.  There
weren't but a couple of us out there, but I got the SS up a few times.
 Tray made me want to buy another plane ALREADY when he flew his ParkZone
Mini Striker.  He showed me a few 3D tricks with his 3D foamie, but I
wasn't quite able to reproduce them with the SS.  I was also VERY impressed
by his abilities with the TRex 500.   I captured some footage with the
iPhone.  If it's decent, I'll share with the list.
I also liked Tray's method of deploying parachutes for his son to retrieve.
 He tied it on to his 3D plane, then flew Spider-Man up about 20 feet or so
and then shook him off.  His son and I both got a kick out of this:)

Had fun.  Can't wait to get out there again.

See you in the air.

Joel

--
*Joel Dean*