[LRflex] wide multi shot horizon tonite…… help?

  • From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LUG Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 06:10:06 -0700

I am planning to do my first multi image horizon tonite at sunset along the
river.... and to stitch the images together using Photoshop CS6.

Likely I will use my M9 with a 24 mm Summicron lens on a tripod, rotating the
camera to make 5-8 overlapping images....

Being a total novice, I wonder what I am forgetting that many (who have done
this sort of thing) have thought of, and may suggest, to help ensure my success.

your thoughts please,

many thanks,

Steve