[LRflex] Re: - to all First addition

  • From: "Linda Vermeiren" <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:01:16 +0200

Dear Charlie,

Erna is a nurse.Belgian.

The photos were taken as a present to her from a severely handicapped person
(by an accident).

A studio was hired , he came with an ambulance . She with a limousine (also a
present from him).

Later we went to eat for his birthday.

She is a beautiful , dynamic woman, not used to posing  ; a perfect nurse,
mother and wife also ...

The photos are hers now .

It seems she's  doing some modelling now. More self-assured after this 1st
experience.

The patient cherishes them on his laptop.

What a day, what a story , what fantastic people, all.

Greetings

Linda