[LRflex] Re: the snake...

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:25:38 +0200

Dear Steve whatever les Tetons means in my language ;-) , these two are a tribute to photography.

The 'ripples' and snale are a photographer's dream.
I sometimes think I should part with my Rs and Leica stuff altogether; you are always there as an guardian angel to remind me of the beauty of nature and the precious quality of the gear.

Thankful Phil, live from where Obama is about to pay a most expected visit to Alice :-D .
Amités, bien sûr!
Philippe

Steve Barbour wrote:

out in Jackson Hole...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/snake.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/snake2.jpg.html

Leica R8  and R Elmarit  19mm... v. 2,  on film...bien sur...

thanks,

Steve