[LRflex] Re: playing with my new toy

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 07:28:16 -0700

I don't know if I should compliment you on a truly outstanding photo or be
mad at you.   All us R8/9 owners will now be lusting after a DMR back when
we see that the photos you turn out are just a nice as the film ones we have
been admiring for years.  No loss (at least at web page level) in quality
and the advantages of digital.  Leica should give you, and the other DMR
users here, a kickback on all the backs they sell.

Aram