[LRflex] photos from Crete

  • From: Howard Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:45:06 +0800

Dear Keith,
I get this as a response when I try to access your photos:
Error
Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :
in modules/core/classes/helpers/
GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at line 119
(gallerycoreapi::error)
in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1942
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
in modules/core/classes/helpers/
GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at line 64
(gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1885
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteSimpleHelper.class at line 50
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
in ??? at line 0 (rewritesimplehelper::loaditemidfrompath)
in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 98
in modules/rewrite/classes/parsers/modrewrite/
ModRewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 50
(modrewriteurlgenerator::_onload)
in init.inc at line 113 (modrewriteurlgenerator::init)
in main.php at line 73
Perhaps it would be better if you included a tinyurl for the address.
Cheers
Howard
PS: I often get little response to my photos but I keep posting
anyway. WTH