[LRflex] Re: open for comments

  • From: "AramLanghans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 13:52:25 -0700

Hi Ed.  The snake does it for me.  One heck of a shot.  Well lit and great
composition.  What did you use on your D40?

Aside from what David told you, also invest in the Nikon magnifier eyepiece
(DK-21M).
http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ProductDetail.page?pid=25339
It fits the Canon eyepiece perfectly.  I never had a problem on my Rebel
XTi.  David had a problem on his D20 (?) with it moving about a bit until he
notched the camera so the detents fit tightly.

I could not hope to manual focus my Leica lenses w/o it.  Cheap

Aram

Checked by AVG.
5:54 AM