[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V7 #20

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:40:37 +0100

.
Dear Doug,
I'm very interested to hear about the pros and cons of a DMR from a user.
I was affraid that low noise and high iso were not a good match -as it was to
no digi camera from that period!
But also know Imacon made 'nice' sensors (& technology)
If, some day, you find some time to talk about the DMR it would be
great.Thanks,  Herman

Now, the DMR has it's drawbacks and I'll outline these if you're
interested, but image quality up to ISO 400 isn't one of them.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com