[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #180

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 18:30:16 +0100

David
Focus.  If you can tell me how to focus an LCD monitor, I'd much
appreciate it.  Especially as many other photographs that I see on it
are also sharp.

I can only react to what I see - as indeed, you have told me on occasion
that one or other of my photographs is not sharp.  So far as the snake
bird is concerned, the wing looks sharp to me, so the head and beak
should also - unless it wasn't focussed on either head or beak.

Perhaps I should restrict my comments only to ones of adulation in future.
Keith