[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #174

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 18:39:16 +0100

Hi Xavier
What can I add?  Very good photographs, showing much pleasure from these
ladies.  With so many bad things in our modern world, it's nice to see
that there are nice people around, too.
Regards
Keith Longmore

Steve: The Merc cost its owner some £15,000.  And it is 16 years old.
Cars are expensive in TRNC!!!  But it's in nice condition, and very
pleasant to drive.  And not many people can say that they have driven a
president's car, can they? 8-)   BTW - the photograph was taken using
the R-E, but suffice it to say: I wasn't on the taking side of the
camera........ ;-)

Cheers
Keith L
PS one of my colleagues at work, I discovered today, has a PBase
account, and he is pleased with it, too.