[LRFlex] Re: leicareflex Digest V2 #98

  • From: Barney Kahn <thekahnman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] The annual bout of depression...

All:

Most of us here are still film enthusiasts... Douglas
& Aram (and perhaps Ted) excepted.

For the rest of us Luddites, the annual issuing of
sales statistics from the CITA (Canadian Imaging Trade
Association) can be a bit depressing.  But, here are
the numbers.

Not depressing for me.  I don't think film will ever
go away too soon...at least for another 40/60 years or
longer.  Did you know you can still order 8mm film?