[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V10 #7

  • From: Gary Benson <bensonga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 21:03:16 -0900

Subject: [LRflex] Soon be back to Shooting my R Lenses!

> From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 01:21:00 -0500
>
> Hi all,
> I'll soon be back to shooting with my R Lenses again! Had to set em aside
> as an option when my EOS 20D's viewfinder accuracy got unfixably wonky.
> Well I had some holiday windfalls and used it to pick up a well cared for
> EOS-1D Mark II for a reasonable price. It should be here in a few days.
> Hopefully I'll be getting some images worth sharing from the body.
> Sincerely
>
> Richard

I think this is my first post here on the LRflex list.  Hard for me to
figure out the best way to reply to an individual post, when I receive the
list posts via Digest mode.

Congratulations Richard!  I have a Canon 1D Mark II also.  I'm always
amazed at how good the image quality is from this 8 year old, 8 megapixl
DSLR.  Trying to recall if I have mounted any of my own Leica R lenses on
the 1D2.....I don't think so.  I've mostly used my Leica R lenses on my 5D
classic.

http://www.getdpi.com/gallery/files/9/4/3/_mg_0653_leica-r_50_summicron_northern_air_cargo_cropped-2_adj_bw_sep2_xl.jpg

In any case, I look forward to seeing some of you images taken with the 1D2
and Leica R lenses.....perhaps they will inspire me to do the same.

Gary
Alaska