[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V10 #62 - Dr Jeff

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:07:50 +0100

I usually get card and battery out of the camera, just in case they'd worry. I'd ask them to trigger the cam and show me what results they'd get. It has worked so far.

Thanks for viewing
Amitiés de Metz
Philippe

Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:59:26 +0100 (CET)
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Signs everywhere

To David,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/NYC-2013/Sign+of+the+Oly+times-7782.jpg.html

please don't take the omen that seriously, long live olies - Alice's performed excellently there BTW.

Amitiés de Mutz
Philippe

Philippe,

I liked those signs in Times Square. Nothing like it was back in the '70s! I was just in Manhattan last Sunday with my family to see the musical Mary Poppins. I left the camera home as you can get hassled if seen bringing it into the theatre. Management tends to get nervous if the camera looks too 'professional', i.e. anything other than a P&S.

Jeff Glück

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.

NO ARCHIVE