[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V10 #156

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 17:40:27 +0200

Somewhat true - they claim they are currently delivering - sparingly it seems - a new M that takes R lenses along M mount ones.

So far as I know no one has actually tried this in real life ...

Here is the family as it stands
http://fr.leica-camera.com/home/

Hope this helps

Philippe

Le 3 juin 13 à 17:22, Wallace Tabor a écrit :

Hello

I'm slow at keeping up! Is it true that Leica Camera Group has discontinued the entire R System?

Wally Tabor