[LRFlex] Re: kevin...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:32:54 -0700

On Jun 17, 2005, at 9:31 PM, David Young wrote:

Hi Steve!

I hope you are getting not only permissions, but model releases. If you keep this up, you will have the makings of a book that, though different from Ted's, may rival it in quality.

Well done!

Cheers!

David.

thanks David...that is very nice of you to say... but I sincerely doubt it could ever rival Ted and Sandy's wonderful book...

but then again that is not the question... it tells a different story, must stand on its own...

and successfully deal with a quite different set of subjects... and move people...

Steve

On 17/06/2005 at 4:46 PM Steve Barbour showed:

kevin... being treated for a brain tumor, on chemo,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/barbour/kevin_001

David Young,
Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.