[LRflex] Re: holy sh__!

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:12:46 -0700

Hi Jerry...

:-)  :-)

On Nov 14, 2005, at 4:46 PM, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Dr Barbour,

Jerry, I hope you don't have me confused with your cardiologist...

> If there ever was a proper time and place for the old
> expression, " Don't give up your day job", this is it! :-)

my thoughts exactly as I posted this shamefully silly, and sinfully
awful shot...

but I couldn't resist... now my "reputation" is ruined...

but it takes a lot to get a rise out of you, so I'm headed off to
dinner, properly chastised... yet proud and non-repentant...

:-)

Steve