[LRflex] extender for Leicaflex SL2

  • From: cfmroses@xxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:22:45 -0700

I'm contemplating getting an extender for this Camera.
I see there are at least two different types, The one that was made for
the camera and one that is called APO Extender.

It looks like the later needs to be custom fit.  And that in 2010 Douglas
Herr would do the work to fit it to my camera.

I would appreciate any input as to the viability of this Idea.  I have a
135mm & 180mm. F2.8 that I would double.

I'm new to this camera, but enjoying it.

Les