[LRflex] digital q& a (hopefully)

  • From: "Ed Bougas" <eabiii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:52:37 -0400

 I am looking to upgrade from an olympus 750 to digital slr and use my Leica
R glass.    I'd appreicate any thoughts as to which digital camera body
under$1000 makes the best sense.  I've read about dust issues and anti dust
systems, etc. , I'd live a rather quick shutter  i.e. minimal shutter lag.
Subjects vary from birding to travel and sailing.  Digital Photography
Reviewis quite encompassing, but everything looks good to them and I thought
I'd rather request input from actual users.   Thanks, Ed