[LRflex] Re: deaf buddy hate mail

  • From: Javier Perez <summarex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:20:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
My name is Javier
I also live in America. I don't know who the poster
is. While I don't think this is the appropriate forum
for political action. I must take exception with Bob's
remarks. The views in that post are conservative and
obviously they don't rhyme with Bob's views. However,
his assertions that the views are
hateful is incorrect and seem to reflect the zeal of
his own position.

Furthermore I would urge people on both the left and
the right to resist the urge to label people because
you don't agree with their views. That IS hateful.
Also, it should be pointed that is is not Bob's place
to apologize for anyone except himself.
Javier

http://www.mrcaction.org/504/petition.asp?PID=3D11881537&NID=3D1