[LRFlex] Re: cutting hairs in four

  • From: "Peter Werner" <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:03:34 +0200

Noel,

This is the beginning of the end (bottle half empty effect), or the
beginning of a new life (bottle half full effect). Just try to actually
USE your R-lenses on an EOS body and you will be able to split hairs in
four ...

Not only will you have to learn how to use a digital camera (it is not
that different, after all, there is one important new tool, the
histogram), but the hardest learning curve will be the "digital
darkroom", Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro.

Peter