[LRflex] Re: celebrate life....choices

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:00:14 +0200

Dear Steve,

It's a bit difficult as the images are not numbered., but the one with the dog
and the lady on the floor should be definately in the end selection (in my
opinion ofcoarse)
 I miss the one i felt so attached to. The lady who gave you no smile........

Love your work.

best herman

My ongoing project (for exhibitions and a book) about persons with dementia,
results in this preliminary collection...
Many of these people have Alzheimer's Disease, and related illness.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/final/

These images are being considered, so if is possible your helpful input is
requested.

thank you very much,

Steve