[LRFlex] caring kind of 60's~70's

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:27:14 -0500

It's these types of thoughts that incurr the consequences such as ("headaches") of the other half. A better sugestion is to get her involved with your interests, Then you can argue about who uses which piece of equiptment while shes lugging it.

From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: A Contest!
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:16:29 EDT

OK,OK, Guy's

Now that I've started something here, here's more food for thought.

You know, that one "Needs" a minimum of three camera bodies at any given time
while shooting, as well as their complement of lenses. One camera body for
black and white film, one camera body for color slide film and the third for
color print film.

Now since one can only comfortably use but one body at a time, your wife,
lady-friend or significant other needs to accompany you, so as to carry the other
two until needed.

Simple Huh?

Oh and by the way, I've also been accused, on occasion, of being "A Male
Chauvinist Pig".
I myself, however, consider myself a sensitive, caring kind of 60's~70's guy.

Just a thought.

Art Tafil

PS., I travel extensively, and maybe that's why I've managed to stay married
for almost 34 years.

Regards
Andy