[LRflex] Re: another dog one

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:41:42 -0700 (PDT)

OK this is a picture SWMBO will not be seeing. Gentleman kindly stop posting
pictures of dogs or at least warn me ahead of time so I can view them without
the eyes over the shoulder  and the funny "little" voice in the ear telling me
that "we should get one like that", or "isn't he soooo cute" and "We need
another dog"

Regards
YXAndy