[LRflex] Re: a few...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:30:56 -0700

On Jun 22, 2008, at 2:07 AM, Linda Vermeiren wrote:

Dear Steve,

I prefer the lady (same comment as Bill) and the church (the same)
The portraits from the Hopi boy (is that the right tribe?) , could be worked on in photoshop with (adjustments:shadow and highlight) or simply by levels and curves.

thank you Linda...really not the best light, hard to make them light, and look correct as they are very dark skinned...

You can also do "open as " CAMERA RAW and your jpeg photo appears and even the black and white tones , every channel magenta, blue can bne looked upon , also in black and white (adjustmenst in your layers , just like levels and curves)CS3.

My fingers are itching to do try that.

please have a go at it,

Steve

Yours sincerely