[LRflex] YOung model

  • From: <linda.vermeiren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:06:48 +0200

Dear Members,

I took a series of this young mane this summer with the R3.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_view=core.ItemAdmin&g2_subView=core.ItemAddConfirmation&g2_itemId=123052&g2_statusId=x0f0e1030&g2_navId=x975643d3

I scanned the negatives, which I habe always a problem with (Nikon coolscan 5
ED)
Since it is difficult to scan grayscale .

I think in that way I should put digital ice off????

But I sometimes get strange colours. Each negative has a different colour in
scan, so I have to correct it in let's say "Adobe LIghtroom".

Normally in the pastr I just scannned the photos  (on paper) ...

I think the negatives are ok and will give very good results (I have not been
in the darkroom for  more than half a year); but I'm nog going to do it away...

www.lindavermeiren.net

http://fotos.designing.be/DriesLeica

Yours sincerely

L.Vermeiren