[LRflex] Re: Wizard crop. Maybe this is better

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:32:09 -0800

For me it is a little too tight on the right.  I would try cropping the
right so the bag is just out of the picture.  I also would not crop any
other sides, keeping the curb/street and the rest of the building above.  I
know it would not be a standard format, but that is OK for me.  I think the
person needs a bit more room behind, putting him a bit off center, but not
way over to the right.  It keeps more of the context of the original.

Again, if I had not seen the original, perhaps this one would be fine.

I'll be interested to hear other comments.  I thought I would comment w/o
reading the rest of my mail first.

Aram