[LRflex] Re: Win a Leica S2

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:16:17 -0500

David Young wrote:

Heck, it's the only way I'll ever afford one!

Jim Brick, on the LEG, just posted this...

>The overall winner of the 2010 Red Bull Illume
>Image Quest will receive a Leica S2 camera and
>equipment to the value of ?30,000.
>
><http://www.redbullillume.com/contest/rules.html>http://www.redbullillume.c
om/contest/rules.html

I peeked & the contest is legit.
<<<

Pond hockey or rodeo not listed but "Additional action and adventure sports
images that are not listed may be submitted as well but the decision to
accept and judge images will be at the discretion of Red Bull Illume judges"

Go for it David!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com