[LRflex] Re: Wildlife (almost)

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:53:24 -0400

On Jul 26, 2011, at 2:11 PM, "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Otherwise, if the glass is good and matched to the sensor, there is little
> to choose between any of them!

A 'truer words were never spoken' right back at you on that one.

I also whole heartedly agree with the points you describe where full frame has
advantages over it's smaller bretheren. They actively occurred to me as I
wrote, but once the film size analogy had occured to me I was quite concerned
about hiding the beauty I saw in it by burying it inside a comprehensive
rundown of our embarassment of riches. Therefore I stuck with as brief a
posting as I could swing without using bumper sticker arguments.

If a photographer is getting bum photos consistently from a semi-recent camera
is dealing with a 'driver' issue and not a 'car' one. :-)

My sincere sympathies on the back thing. Ouch.
Getting out to shoot is a great idea, though.
Activeness is great medicine for mind and body.

Peace

Richard------