[LRflex] While drinking the morning coffee

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 09:25:03 +0200

Morning 'All

Being infected by an attenuated form of GAS (Gear Aquisition Syndrome), I have found a deal for a vario Elmar 80-200, the same lens David uses.

No way I can dream of producing those stunning photos presented this week by Steve, Philippe, Keith, ....even with a "killer lens".

However, on a Digilux 3, at time of the morning coffee, not fully awaken, here is a picture at 100mm, handeld (800ISO, f4.0).

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/VarioElmar/_1020584_cor.jpg

And the detail:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/VarioElmar/_1020584_detail.jpg

Ah, it's a home test....

But, a stunning lens. Nice weather, I'b better be outside with the Digilux, Good Day.