[LRFlex] Where to post some photos

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 10:56:46 -0500

Hi all,

I'm at a point where I have some time to scan some of my Leica-R shots to
share with the group for comments, and would like some suggestions about
where to post them.

I do have a web site that I could post them on, but at this point it is
strictly for my business, and I'd have to come up with some way to keep
the personal stuff separated. So, my preference would be one of the "user
galleries". I see some of your names on the Leica-M gallery, but as these
will be only R shots, I'm not sure they'd be welcome there.

Regards,

Neil