[LRflex] Re: Wabi-sabi Wednesday

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:56:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Phillip & George,
   I know exactly what 'mucked' up the image in question when I viewed it
large.
It was my Monitor, the settings actually. I have to switch profiles to
pleasantly view the output of a TV Adapter I use occassionally and forgot to
switch it back. Please recall that Monitors is one of the Vagaries I referenced
as likely InValidating my Slight Criticism. I think I CYA'ed appropriately on
that point.
Once again- That's a very cool image George.

Richard in Michigan

[---Insert Irony Here---]