[LRflex] Re: Troy Freund: DMR/Macro stuff

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 06:01:46 -0700

Troy.  I fear at this point their solution might be just to wait until the
"problem" goes away.  I am almost ready to jump ship.  Sell all but my 100
APO and convert it to Nikon mount.  Well, maybe the 35-70/4, too if I go
full frame Nikon.  There just seems to be no interest or activity on Leica's
part about this for so long.

Aram