[LRflex] Re: Tortie Beauty Shot

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sonny Carter" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:48:11 -0700

In a message dated 16/06/2011, Sonny Carter said ...

> She's one of the most active kittens we've ever seen. Then she sleeps. ;-)
> We called her Petunia at first at the vet, but now she's "Sasha." She's what
> you call a tortoise-shell or tortie color; brown, black and white.

> Supposedly torties bring you luck, if they adopt you, but our town no longer
> has a shelter, so the only opportunity for kittens to be rescued here is to
> be lucky themselves and to be found by people who like cats.

Good on you, for taking care of Sasha!  We, too, are rescuers of cats, now
having three of 'em.

Years ago, (over 40 of 'em) my girlfriend of the day, and I, were out
walking by the ocean, when a small tortise-shell coloured kitten popped out
of the bushes and said "hello".  She followed us home... and stayed.  Nice
cat. We named her "Turtle".

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA