[LRflex] Re: Today is my wife's birthday...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:30:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi George,
   I have a philisophical/scientific question. You typed "Past tense needed -
Happy birth(yester)day". Since this is a Global eMail List, wouldn't the moment
that Rachel's Birthday Gallery was posted ALREADY have been Yesterday when some
members received it? Like, cuz of the International Dateline and Timezones and
Stuff. Or is this a question best saved for some deep metaphysical marijuana
smoking chit-chat! Like over the Twinkies! Hmmmmm Twinkies are Good. Ahhhhhh :-)
Today's brief interlude from Reasonable Conversation is brought to you by
Boredom. 'It's not Just for Breakfast, Anymore'

Richard in Michigan

[ insert irony here ]