[LRflex] Re: The "not a REAL Leica lens" 70-210 zoom//Micro 4/3rds

  • From: "Mike B." <funsky1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:45:36 -0800 (PST)

Eventually I want an Olympus EP-2 or one of the Lumix Micro 4/3rds cameras.
If I buy - I will buy both the Nikon and Leica R adaptors by Novoflex - they
will cost as much as the camera!

I see on CameraQuest some cheaper import adaptors but the Novoflex versions
look like they are stronger = I would worry about putting too much weight on
either cameras' lens mount...