[LRflex] Re: The latest camera offered, a whiff of Leica R design

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:06:56 +0200

Thanks for the links Xavier, I've just ordered the panda one. Le bon goût cela ne se décrète pas ;-)

The x-e2 is on my xmas list too, unless Alice can find one in Korea next week.

Watch this place for a moderately used X10 soon ...

Amitiés
Philippe

Le 18 oct. 13 à 14:01, Bille Xavier F. a écrit :

Good day to all.

Sitting at work, after lunch, I take five minutes to look at the latest cameras from Olympus, Fujifilm and Panasonic.

Today is the presentation of the fujifilm XE2, remember, at the las Paris Fair I was enthousiasted by the XE1.

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_e2/

All these camera makers have started this neo retro style in their production, color Black of Silver, a grainy embossed covering.

It appeals a lot to the public (myself included...).

The R6 and R7 were very similar both in colors and in presentation.

We are in 2013 and they sow cameras of a design dated of 1993, even earlier.

I really think that soon we will have a pocket camera reliving the Rollei 35 if things are going that way !

BTW, for those who are willing to customise thier Fuji XE 1 or X10, try this:

http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/XE-1/XE-1LeatherKit.php
http://aki-asahi.com/store/html/X10/Leather/X10LeatherKit.php

Cheers :)
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE