[LRFlex] Re: The annual bout of depression...

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:42:28 +0200

Fascinating (gruesome?) statistics.
I'm still a film enthusiast David, just having a lot of fun with the Canons.
The speed from shoot to finished print is unbeatable - the new Polaroid experience.
Summer holidays is when film gets used a lot. If we make trips with the car even the Rollei 6006 gets taken out for a run, native bearers are too expensive, and 16-year old sons too unwilling, to be able carry the thing around on a day to day basis.
A personal statistic: with the exception of the recent flowers, over 60% of the stuff posted recently on my galleries is from film.
Well,it's scanned, so it's digital anyway if you think about it....
cheers
Douglas

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm