[LRflex] Re: The Emergency Rodeo.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 11:04:29 -0700

Oh... he was going vertical, all right. When he came down, he was less than
half out of the chute!

But you forgot the most important part of the equation, Aram. The right guy in
the saddle.

Thanks for looking.

David.

Amazing. Looks like the horse cut in its afterburners and is going
vertical. Never seen anything quite like this. I should think you could
make a bundle on this shot.

Well done. Right place at the right time with the right person behind the
lens.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream." James D. Watson