[LRflex] The Doctor's Doctor...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:37:55 -0700

All:

Yesterday I received some terrific news ...

Over the years, our own Ted Grant has been honoured in many ways, for his excellence in photojournalism.

Besides his well received medical books and having garnered more awards than most of us even knew existed, he has been, as we all know, the subject of the recent, Bravo! TV documentary, "The Art of Observation" and it's follow-on DVD release.

As if that's not enough, during next fall's Convocation ceremonies, The University of Victoria is to present Ted with an Honourary Doctorate of Laws degree!

Congratulations, Ted!  It couldn't happen to a finer feller.  :-)

David.

For more, see:

http://tinyurl.com/6onjwo
http://www.main.furnfeather.net/People/Ted_n_Henning.htm