[LRFlex] Re: The DiMarco Canon

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:09:15 -0700

Good shooting with it Doug...it could not be in better hands...

Steve

Bob Palmieri wrote:
Well...

This piece of gear is certainly something to be regarded with great respect.

The fact that Sal cared enough to have someone do all the work necessary to make such an item (I assume it was Sal who spec'ed it and someone else who sent the shards flying) is a testament to caring in itself.

Bob Palmieri

On Oct 26, 2004, at 8:31 PM, Doug Herr wrote:

on 10/26/04 4:21 PM, Robert Langjahr at langjahr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Personally I would leave that little red tag on forever.

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/400FD/canon0.jpg

Fer sure. Sal's brother Joe is adamant that Sal's equipment should be USED,
not locked away somewhere. I'll do my best to honor Sal and keep the memory
of him fresh.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com