[LRflex] Telyt 400 f6.8 Shoulder Stock screws...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:52:17 -0700

Hi!

If you own the Telyt-400 w/ shoulder stock, you'll know that the curved shoulder-piece is held to the main shaft by a small, black, socket head cap screw. Specifically, an M5 - 0.8x25mm machine screw which accepts an Allen key.

After many years of worrying about doing something foolish, I managed to drop mine, in a marsh, while setting up. :-( And, on this side of the pond, such things are hard to come by

I finally managed to find a source of them, but it wasn't easy, and I had to buy a bag, when I wanted, perhaps, 2.

So, if anybody on this list owns this lens/stock combination (I know several do), and would like a spare, email me, off-list, and with your name and postal address. and I'll surface mail you two (2), without charge.

Now PAY ATTENTION: If you simply hit reply, and mail your request to the list, I will NOT send you anything. Even if you later email me, privately.

Keep the clutter off the list. Please reply OFF LIST, to dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offer good for the first 40 people or until I run out of stamps.