[LRflex] Re: Telephoto R lenses on the Panasonic G1 - metering

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:19:27 -0700

On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:38 AM, William B. Abbott III wrote:

On Jan 20, 2009, at 12:06 AM, H&ECummer wrote:

I am especially interested on how my R19mm Elmarit (type 1) will perform on my full frame Nikon D700.

Howard,

So am I, I'd love to have my 19mm Elmarit back in full force. The D700 is increasingly looking like the replacement for my R9/DMR and my patience is getting pretty thin these days.

what is the latest on the R10? and is there any update planned for the Nikon D700...

as I have thought about that recently  too,

Steve

All the best,

Bill