[LRFlex] Re: Ted and Steve

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:45:32 -0800

andy Wagner said and suggested:
Subject: [LRFlex] Ted and Steve

Ted
Just found your book "Doctors' Work" at a half price book store -- fantastic work. Also You and Steve should colaborate on a book. Between both of your images there has got to be a dynamite book in there <<<,,

Hi Andy,
Good to hear you liked "Doctors' Work" Any questions you might have about the photography feel free to come back private and I'll answer them. And for free! ;-)

Also You and Steve should collaborate on a book.<<<<<<

We're trying to! :-) If I could get the publisher tied down for a solid chat face to face it might happen. Unfortunately schedules keep conflicting, but good books never happen in a few days or weeks. Quite frankly, sometimes not even in years. "Doctors Work" is the result of my shooting the subject over a ten year period before finally locking down a publisher. And no the royalties aren't like writing a sex novel! ;-)

ted