[LRflex] Re: Ted Grant (photo by BD Colen)

  • From: TED GRANT <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:05:11 -0500

Ladies & Gentlemen,
This is the only post I've read in 10 days since finishing the LEICA Seminar in
Rockport. I feel quite honoured to be asked!. But at the moment I am in transit
and will not be home until the 29th Oct. So please allow me a few days home and
how this teaching site may work. I do have a few ideas. :-)

cheers,
ted.

ex] Re: Ted Grant (photo by BD Colen)
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx