[LRflex] Re: Ted Grant interview at 10:25AM PST

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 19:53:54 +0200

No way to record it here - and I don't type fast enough LoL

Hi TED !
phx

Philippe AMARD wrote:

What happened to you and the Queeen - 1967 - 3 / 4 7 cameras - usually - one only - so Queen was going to come in - First - no film in the camera - relaoded - 30 seconds of her tiume - I said to hm - stay a little bit longer - pity - walked the Queen away

Never had a cam witout film in tha t sense

shooting weekend magazines
media TV radio had all run down the staires -
Genreally I tried to stay
I'm ahead of him -I turned aroung
the pix I took is the one everybody sees

ran outside

fisrt exposure is the most famous I've eevver taken

David Young wrote:

 NOW!