[LRflex] THE ALASKA CRUISE with TED GRANT itinerary notes:

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 14:18:34 -0800

ALASKA LOVE BOAT CRUISE NOTES with Dr. Ted Grant:

Itinerary notes:

1/ If you bring prints we will do personal 1 on 1 C&C.

2/ An assigned topic subject for all to shoot, trust me a fun challenge. Who
will see

     what? This is a surprise photo assignment for all to shoot during the
cruise!

3/ An open screened C&C of material shot during the cruise on final leg of
trip. BEST PART OF CRUISE!

(This C&C at the “LEICA SEMINAR” for 16 years was always considered the
highlight of the seminar.) YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS PART! :-)

4/ It looks like lots of time for shore leave shooting. In a photo group? Or
on your own? Or in a tour bus group.

5. This is an opportunity to learn, shoot and be critiqued all in one week.
Certainly under unique conditions. Cabin space is filling quickly, so if you
are thinking about it? I suggest you contact the booking agent shown below.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!

Cheers,

Ted

ExpediaCruiseShipCenters - Mt. Doug

4089A Shelbourne St.